Curren Caples is no longer the newcomer with promise. The Ventura native is the present and future of skateboarding. Since making his X Games debut in 2010, he's added two gold medals and a silver to his trophy case, won specialty events around the globe and established himself as one of premiere talents in the world. With a style that is equal parts surf and skate inspired – a la Jay Adams of Z-Boys fame – Caples attacks the park and street course with an approach that is 100-percent his own. With a mix of flashy airs and smooth tech tricks, he's one of the most dynamic skaters in the scene.
- 4x Summer X Games Medalist
- 2015 – 1st, Dew Tour Streetstyle – Chicago
- 2015 – 1st, Red Bull Hart Lines
- 2013 – Dew Tour City Championships "Athlete of the Year"
- 2013 – 2nd, Dew Tour City Streetstyle - San Francisco
- 2013 – "Best Performance Award," Global X Games (1 of 6 Recipients)
- 2013 – 15th, Tampa Pro (First Contest as a Pro)
- 2013 – 1st, Volcom Damn Am
RVCA, Flip Skateboards, Oakley, Vans, Independent, Target, Sol Republic, Fin Control Systems, MOB Grip, Momentum Ride Shop
Surfing, skating, photography