Thomas Pagès isn't content with the status-quo. After stepping away form competitive riding in 2009, taking a break after a series of injuries and pursuing a desire to freeride and film, he returned with a vengeance. He was the surprise star of the 2012 X-Fighters season (runner-up) and then was the world champion in 2013. In 2014, he introduced the bike flip at a contest in Madrid, once again changing the game and proving that he's still pushing.
Pagès arrived to the competitive scene in 2007 as a new upcoming youngster with a mindset and determination to take the FMX to the next level. Within just a couple of years in the FMX circus, the talented Frenchman had worked his way from his own backyard up to fight against the best FMX riders in the world. He was the first rider ever to stick a double grab flip to dirt. The stylish rider has a rich arsenal of tricks, which makes it very challenging for the other riders to beat him when he's riding with confidence.
Learn more about Thomas on his website, www.brothers-trip.com.
- 2014: 1st, Red Bull X-Fighters – Madrid
- 2014: Landed first-ever Bike Flip in Competition
- 2013: Red Bull X-Fighters World Champion
- 2013: 1st, Red Bull X-Fighters – Madrid
- 2013: 2nd, Red Bull X-Fighters – Glen Helen, Calif.
- 2013: 1st, Red Bull X-Fighters – Mexico City
- 2012: "Best International FMX Rider" & "Best European FMX Rider," FMX Awards
- 2012: Runner-Up, Red Bull X-Fighters Overall Title
- 2012: 2nd, Red Bull X-Fighters – Sydney
- 2012: 1st, Red Bull X-Fighters – Munich
Red Bull, Alpine Stars, Oakley, Yamaha, RiderZone.net, Yamalube, KS Tools, Moto Club of Pecquencourt, CTI, Moskova, Bud Racing, GPR Stabilizer, Kutvek Graphics